Recruitment agencies are changing the way candidates are hired. The age of appearing for an interview with printouts of your resume is no longer valid. Everything is done the digital way. Right from searching for the right resume, to downloading them and processing them to the client company – everything is done online, thanks to the advent of the internet in our daily life. Following are the ways how the best recruitment agencies in India help to ensure a proper influx of candidates.
- More Than Sourcing Resumes: When an IT recruiter sources a resume, he simply does not download a resume from the job portal. He uses the phone to connect with the candidates out there, thus, using the digital platform to procure the resumes directly from the applicants.
- Converting Names into Conversations: When the IT recruiter calls up the candidate, he needs to converse with him to find out more about the communication skills of the candidate. There are many candidates who are good at the technical field but when it comes to communicating, they falter badly. And in today’s job market, the candidates need to communicate with the client of the project on which they are working.
- Converting Conversations into Possible Candidates: When the recruiter talks with the candidate, they need to find out whether the candidate is a fit for the job opening in question. If yes, the recruiter has a possible candidate whose resume they can process.
- Preparing Them For The interview: Next, the recruiter needs to prepare the candidate for the interview. Inform him about the job opening, the kind of expectations the company has, the point of contact, interview date and time, etc.
- Informing The Candidate About The Interview Feedback: The IT recruiter will inform the candidate about the interview feedback. Even if the candidate fails to clear the interview, he will be duly informed of the same.
- Processing the Next Set Of Interview: The recruiter will prepare the candidate for the next round of interview – this may involve the HR round and the process involved. The recruiter will hold the candidate’s hand and guide him through the different stages, before; he actually joins the company on the appointed day.
- Follow-up Process Is A Must: Once, the candidate is hired, the best recruitment agencies in India will follow up with the candidate congratulating him on his new job. The candidates will be informed about how happy the recruitment agency is for them for joining the client company.
- Onboarding Process Seals the Deal: Finally, to ensure the right influx of candidates, the recruiter will help the candidate with the onboarding process. If required, he would be updated regarding the employment terms of the company he will be joining.
There is no alternative to building a good rapport with the candidates if the recruitment agency wishes to ensure that the right candidates join the concerned organisation.