Many times we have raised us to save and end have withdrawn or have failed. Most of the time they got the goal for raising savings without first thinking or how, nor the ultimate goal and not think that we can save. For starters you can read this article on the importance of savings to start us aware of the need to save. Second, we must be clear as saving to get it.
It is commonly believed that in order to save expect to get out of debt, get a raise or get a new job. However, the important thing is to project dreams, review and organize.
The habit of saving is the best way to fulfill the dreams and projects or face the recession.
1. Write a list of all the goals you really want to meet. Pay for the education of their children, take trips you’ve always dreamed, buy your own home or to remodel, or change car brand, prepare for medical emergencies or unforeseen.
Goals may also include investment opportunities or professional training: cosmetic surgery; large celebrations (marriage, etc.); start your own business; study abroad; secure their retirement and all that is part of a dream.
2. Add the value of all your dreams and prioritize what you have first. This helps to avoid frustrations and go climbing in the aspirations.
3. Determine which of these goals are long, medium and short term.
4. Once you set goals, determine the sums required.
5. Make a table of monthly expenses, separating payments and extras. This way, you will know how much money account.
6. After having clear goals and accounts, decide how much money to save and for how long, to achieve the goal.
7. Put a fixed fee, minimum should be 10% of their income. However, if you cannot reach that figure, you must add all the little pocket expenses and determine how much that amount monthly to save it rather than spend senseless. All this can be achieved if you are organized.
8. The savings should not be seen as a minor engagement, it is as important as paying utilities obligation, therefore, include in their plans as a monthly payment. Thus, acquiring a binding commitment ensures every month achieve their goals and dreams.
9. Take care of your savings, be sure to meet any of your monthly payments, either use these resources for purposes other than established.
10. Finally, if you are one of those people who cannot have savings at home because possibly spend it, one option is to purchase a title capitalization that not only gives you the opportunity to save, it will help to meet their goals.