Heidolph Instruments is a brand that a lot of people are familiar with, especially those that work in any of the following sectors – chemical, bio-fuel, biology, cosmetic and pharmaceutical research.
If you own a laboratory, you should certainly consider the purchase of Heidolph equipment to take your business to the next level. This is a company that has an exceptional reputation in the industry. In this post we will provide you with a low down on the products they create and much, much more.
Who is Heidolph Instruments?
There is only one place to begin and this is by explaining the brand in further detail. Established in 1938, the company has now made a name for itself as one of the leading businesses on a global scale when it comes to laboratory equipment.
In fact, they now have a presence in more than 100 countries, which is quite remarkable. Headquartered in Schwabach, Heidolph Instruments sell a huge assortment of products. This includes everything from magnetic hotplate stirrers, to peristaltic pumps, to overhead stirrers, to shakers to rotatory evacuation. There is something for all businesses and all requirements.
We have just touched upon some of the main equipment Heidolph Instruments has for sale. But, let’s take a look at them in a bit of further detail so that you can get a true understanding as to the best pieces of equipment for your business.
- Peristaltic pumps – These pumps are designed for pumping materials that are abrasive, viscous and corrosive. There are several industries that utilise this equipment. Aside from research laboratories, you will find peristaltic pumps used in the food pilot plant, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. The varied applications are made possible because there is a wide range of materials and tubing sizes available.
- Shakers – Shakers are widely used in biochemistry, medical diagnosis, microbiology and biology, as they mix and heat wells, both small and large. When purchasing this equipment you will have six different motions to make sure of, including overhead, rocking, wave, reciprocal, orbital and, of course, vibrating.
- Overhead stirrers – A lot of people get overhead stirrers confused with magnetic stirrers, yet they are two completely different products. Overhead stirrers are suited to higher viscosity substances. These mixers are used for recirculation, gas intrusion and suspending.
- Magnetic stirrers – The main difference between magnetic stirrers and the former option is the fact that magnetic stirrers are designed to make fluids of a low-viscosity. And, instead of standard making, magnetic stirrers offer everything from intense to smooth mixing.
- Rotary evaporators – Last but not least, one of the most popular products created by Heidolph Instruments is the rotary evaporator. They have a wide assortment to choose from. Nevertheless, on the whole, these machines are designed for powder drying, separation of one or several solvents, product concentration, crystallisation and standard distillation. They are becoming a main feature of laboratory kitchens nowadays too.
All things considered, hopefully, you now have a better understanding of Heidolph Instruments and the various products they have for sale that can help you to improve quality and efficiency in your laboratory.