If the title of this article leads you to believe that the way you sign off an email has implications, you would be correct. Every communication with anyone in a business environment deserves close scrutiny, and anything you can do to make it more professional should be explored. If you are yet to be convinced, here are just a few of the reasons why the right email signature can improve your business.
- Stylish Personalisation – There is no doubt that a professional email signature has an effect on the recipient, and with some stylish templates, you can create a unique email signature. There are companies that have perfected the art of stylish email signature creation, and with a Zippysig professional email signature, you will certainly stand out from the crowd. Attention to detail is always a good idea, and with professionally created email signature templates that are free to use, you have the tools at your disposal to create something unique to you and your company.
- Total Compatibility – These templates would be designed to work with a wide range of applications, which would typically include the following:
- Ms Outlook
- Office 365
- Outlook (Mac)
- Apple mail
This allows you to use the signature across a wide range of software platforms, and with tiny file sizes, your email signature will not eat away at your storage space.
- Adding Links – The great thing about email signatures is they can incorporate links, and there isn’t a better location to insert a link than at the end of an email. If you would like to know more about the importance of link building, there are informative blogs that highlight the reasons for link building.
- Social Media Buttons – We all strive to create a solid social media following, and by adding Facebook and Twitter buttons in your email signature, you are giving the recipient another opportunity to connect with you via your social media pages. The importance of social media should never be underestimated, and if you don’t have this in place, the best time to change that is right now.
- Boost your Image – Image will always be essential in any business environment, and it is the little touches that make the difference. If you would like to see some classic examples of professional email signatures, there are a few that demonstrate how they might look.
- Multiple Signatures – Using a trusted online email signature creator, you can make a few for different business situations, such as requesting a meeting, asking for, or giving information, and many others. This makes it easy to personalise the email and send the right signature for the type of email.
- Disclaimers – Not exactly interesting for the recipient, but if a disclaimer is required, don’t make it too long, and of course, the best place to insert a disclaimer is in your email signature.
If you would like to boost your business image and have yet to create your very own email signature, there are many resources that can be found online, and with a little flair and imagination, the final product will enhance you and your company.