When we are preparing a small business, money is often limited and cannot always afford to meet all the criteria of a business plan, it is common to stop the advertising field for “later” when business is already underway and allow profits to invest in something more than raw material and production.
The following are some examples of creating an advertising plan a low budget and even without investing anything, of course not expect too much from these measures as they are designed only if you do not want to invest money.
In the following example we will see the unlikely event of the sale of natural foods and low in calories, the following measures will be taken:
- Create a fan page on Facebook and invite our friends and potential customers to visit it and see our products, for this we must prepare the appropriate page with photos and descriptions of our products.
- Pages as a free market allow us to market our products at no cost and only pay commission if a sale is achieved, although there are payment options.
- Ask discount coupons or posters and give away to potential customers, as they are inexpensive we can give them away in the street as many people as possible.
- Give free samples, but not to anyone as this implies a cost and must look for people interested in the product in the case of natural food.
- Although it may be boring search for dealers is a way to sell more quickly our products, but the start is difficult for a supermarket trust us which is why we must look for small dealers in this case is small wineries that are interested in selling our wholesale products which can be combined with the above steps such as taking free samples to get a contract.
- Create a free blog on Blogger or WordPress can also help create a showcase on the Internet in which we can demonstrate the quality of our products, place information and images that appeal to our customers, if possible you should buy a domain to enhance our online presence.
Well, here are some actions that help you promote your business on a budget. In some cases you will pay more with what you usually have at first, as is the time and inclination; in other cases you will have to invest some more money, but if you do good professionals will be worth every penny.
So cheer up, prepare a good plan and forth. You will see as you find more than a helping hand along the way.